PVE 2308SG PINZA
Dieseko Group's PVE builds hundreds of hydraulic vibratory hammers every year. Experienced and dedicated engineers are developing these hammers. Also users and clients are involved in the development process for finding the best solutions. Now these engineers developped a simple, rigid and extremely reliable side gripper. With this excavator mounted type vibratory hammer you will work fast and efficient and with less staff.
Even without a telescopic leader now you can drive the longest profiles with the newly designed side griper. our unique design: Linear clamping movement Results in less moving/wear parts as well as efficient clamping load transfer (cylinder force = clamping force). Less wear and tear parts, low maintenance costs, less downtime. Multi directional elastomers Elastomers are placed in multi directions giving better stability while operating the machine.
This design also guarantees less stress on parts and construction. Rigid centrifugal force load transfer The centrifugal force load and clamp movement load is completely separated. Centrifugal forces are taken by the rigid structures (Gearbox, cylinder housings, clamping arms), while the clamping forces are taken by the cylinder rods. Clamp claw exchange Exchanging clamp claw configuration without changing the clamp arms for gripping sheet piles, casings up to ø 406mm and H-beams up to H500.
Other benefits• Protected hose routes: main hydraulic hoses inside the suspension yoke
• Unlimited 360° rotary head
• +/- 35° tilting adapter
• Exchangeable excavator connection adapter to fit any excavator adapter type
• Extensive max. 340mm clamp stroke to clamp wide variety sizes of sheet piles, casings and H-beams
- Eccentric moment kgm 8
- Max. centrifugal force kN 464
- Max. frequency rpm 2300
- Max. amplitude excl. 60TU mm 6,9
- Max. amplitude incl. 60TU mm 6,2
- Max. static line-pull kN 160
- Max. operating pressure bar 350
- Max. oil flow l/min 214
- Dynamic weight excl. 60TU kg 2326
- Dynamic weight incl. 60TU kg 2576
- Total weight excl. 60TU + tilting adapter kg 3034
- LxWxH (incl 60TU + tilting adaptor) mm 1306x1360x2580