• Excavator-mounted auger drive attachments for cast in-situ piling and other earth drilling work. Especially suitable for work in confined spaces while still being good at reaching over obstacles. The telescopic design keeps the machine low and allows working on sites with limited headroom without compromising on drilling depth.
• Hydraulically operated telescopic kelly bar with two extension.
• Available with different type of augers for normal soil conditions, hard clay, hard soil etc.
• Controlled with the MOVAX Control System (MCS™); MCS Lite, MCS Pro or MCS Pro+auto.
• Reporting and documentation of piling works with M-logbook™ (optional, requires MCS Pro or MCS Pro+auto).
|Weight w/o adapter and auger||kg||3200|
|Height w/o auger||mm||3855|
|Oil flow rate||l/min||75 - 250|
|Max return pressure||bar||5|
|Hole diameter *||mm||400 - 1000|
|Drill speedrange||rpm||11 - 74|
|Side tilt angle||°||+/- 30|