• Designed to match the capabilities of larger excavators and to combine a robust structure with excellent pile handling characteristics.
• Fitted with heavy-duty arms/clamps capable of driving a wide range of piles including sheet piles, H-piles, tubular steel piles and other pile sections.
• High frequency pile driver with variable eccentric moment. Disturbance of the surrounding environment is minimised by operating at a high frequency and thus avoiding an oscillation of the soil and the surrounding structures at their natural frequencies.
• Based on the Movax Modular System (MMS™). The unit is always equipped with one of the standard arm/clamp systems and the bottom clamp. Customised arms and clamps are available upon special request.
• Controlled with the MOVAX Control System (MCS™); MCS Lite, MCS Pro or MCS Pro+auto.
• Available with M-logbook™ for documentation and reporting (optional, requires MCS Pro or MCS Pro+auto).
Weight (excl. adapter) *
2650 - 2950
1210 - 1585
Engine power, min, Tier III / Tier IV
135 / 160
Return pressure, max
2300 - 3000
Centrifugal force, max
* with standard bottom clamp, exact weight depends on the side arm/clamp system
Types and dimensions
Length & Weight
8m / 2300kg
12m / 1600kg
16m / 1200kg
Tubular pile, tubes *
up to 762
* up to 1220 mm diameter with modular tube arms and tandem bottom clamp